Our new app is live in the Shopify App store! 🥳🎉
What it does
It saves time by automating order tasks and can do things like:
- Autofulfill orders with products set to fulfill by Amazon FBA
- Tag orders based on order conditions
- Send email notifications based on order conditions
Got feedback from our fulfillment house that this is a huge time saver for them, so it’s definitely a valuable app for people who need to auto-fulfill Amazon orders while keeping all others manual fulfilled.– JR
This app saves me time on a daily basis. The use of the link to tagged orders is dope too, because it keeps me aware of what’s in the queue.– Sharif
The launch version solves a specific problem: Stores that fulfill Shopify orders using Amazon FBA have to manually request fulfillment of those orders (unless you have “auto fulfill all orders” turned on).
I also added in order tagging and email notifications to help organize orders and add more value to stores not using Amazon FBA.
I’ll continue adding more features and conditions on request. Anything related to order fulfillment, tagging orders, and custom email notifications is fair game.
As the lead developer I’ll do my best to hook it up!
Long Term Goals
The app has already proven highly useful for stores that fulfill products using Amazon FBA.
I’m going to let app users shape the future by building features on request to expand the functionality.
Long term I’d like to automate as many order processing and fulfillment tasks as possible to save store owners and their teams the brutality of having to do repetitive tasks manually.
Why I built it
There were 3 primary motivations to build this app:
1. A store I own required daily fulfillment tasks to handle Amazon FBA requests. This added up to hours per month of tedious work and daily logins for our fulfillment guy.
2. I’ve built private and custom apps before but hadn’t yet launched a public Shopify app. It sounded like a fun project (and it was 😃)
3. I like building automated solutions 🤖
If you haven’t checked it out yet grab it on the Shopify app store. There’s a 7 day free trial.
Feel free to leave feedback or drop a question or feature request in the comments.