Collect tips on your store with Tip Jar.
- Let customers add a tip
- Customizable design to match your store
- Use as a donation button too
Who this app is for:
- If you offer local services like delivery
- If tipping is commonplace in your industry
- If you want to receive tips from customers
How it works
A customer selects a tip amount in your store’s currency then clicks the button to add the tip.
The tip is added to their cart and processed along with their order at checkout.
Check out the app:
Theme Scientist is an easy to use A/B testing app for Shopify stores.
- A/B test 2 themes with different colors, features, content
- A/B test product attributes and images
- Analytics: Get stats on your tests to see which version wins
- Schedule a theme to publish at a specific time in the future
A/B testing is key to maximizing your conversion rate.
Why? Because split testing to versions of a page / theme / feature will show give you actual results on which performs better.
The app tracks: Orders, Sales, Adds to cart, Visitors, Sessions, and Page views.
How to A/B test a theme?
It’s easy with Theme Scientist:
- Duplicate your live theme
- Make a change to the new theme (like changing the add to cart button color)
- Choose the 2 themes to test and start the A/B test
- Check back in a few days and analyze your stats
How to A/B test a product?
Theme Scientist has you covered:
- Use the app to select a product
- Change the product attributes or image order on version B
- Start the test and let it run a few days
- Check the stats in the app to see which version is winning
How long to run an experiment?
The more traffic you have and the longer your tests run, the more accurate the results.
A good minimum time frame is 2 weeks so each theme version sees 1 day of the week.
A/B Testing Ideas
There are infinite possibilities to test, with each one honing in your optimal conversion rate a bit (or lot) more.
Here are some ideas to get started:
- Add to cart color (or size)
- Promotion bar (like free shipping vs brand messaging vs % off)
- Product page layout
- Navigating to cart page after add to cart, or staying on the product page
- Home page banner image (collage of proucts vs lifestyle image vs background + words)
- Product price
- Product title – try different keywords that name the product
- Studio style product image vs a lifestyle image
The Order Automator saves time and automates processes related to orders and fulfillment.
- Auto fulfill FBA orders
- Auto fulfill line items based on rules you create
- Auto tag orders based on rules you create
- Custom order email notifications
- Fraud guard to help prevent chargebacks high risk order issues
Who this app is for:
- If you want to tag orders to organize and filter them
- If you want to send email notifications based on order conditions
- If you use Amazon FBA fulfillment
- If you want to auto fulfill certain products, like digital products
- If you want to get notified on high risk orders, or auto cancel them
Our goal with Order Automator is to automate tasks for you.
If there’s something you’d like automated that our app doesn’t do, let us know and we’ll work on adding a feature or doing a custom integration for you.
Check out the app:
We’ve analyzed and optimized hundreds of Shopify sites.
An issue we ran into in the early days was the lack of a good analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites… so we built one: the Shopify Analyzer.
General tools don’t care about your revenue, but we do.
If you try to get a perfect score on a general analysis tool you might end up uninstalling all your apps. Don’t do that 🖐
We built our scoring system based on actual optimizations you should perform on a Shopify site. Our scoring system is data backed by hundreds of Shopify sites we’ve worked on.
The app shows you what can be optimized on your site.
Analyze your Shopify site here: analyze.speedboostr.com.
If you need a specific solution that isn’t in the app store, or want to automate tasks in your business we can build you a custom app.
Let us know what feature / functionality you’d like and we’ll work on a solution.
Here are some ideas and examples of custom solutions we can build:
- Order processing – csv exports, custom emails, automated tasks
- Bulk price update – update prices by type or tag, for set time period
- Calculators – free shipping qualifier, total saved, etc
- Product uploading – allow partners or customers to create / upload products
- Related products – custom related products widgets
- Design custom product – allow customers to design their own product. Here’s an example: Custom Mat Builder
- Disclaimers – for example require users to check a box before adding to cart
- Infinite scrolling – implement infinite scrolling on collection pages
- Blog features – make your blog more engaging with custom features