We’re a small team with a mission to help the Shopify ecosystem, freelancers, and entrepreneurs be more successful. We value privacy and respect yours as well.
Our core values are quality and integrity. We always try to do the right thing.
We collect normal website and browsing data to help us understand our audience and customers better, and improve our products and services.
3rd Party tracking / cookies
Here is a list of services we use to help operate our business:
- Google Analytics for website analytics
- Google Adwords for ad tracking / analytics
- Google Tag Manager for organizing tracking pixels
- Hotjar for browsing behavior
- Facebook pixel for advertising
- Tapfiliate for affiliate tracking
- ConvertKit for email marketing
- Sumo for collecting emails and sharing blog posts
- reCAPTCHA to help prevent spam
To securely accept payments online we use Stripe, a popular and trusted 3rd party payment processor.
We don’t store or have access to your credit card information.
Some of the links on our site are affiliate links, meaning we could receive a commission if people click and sign up to an app/service from that link. Affiliates typically use a tracking cookie to give keep track of which signups came from which affiliate partner. See our affiliate disclaimer for more information.
We’re here to help you. If you have any questions about the data we collect, or how to implement any of these features for your website, please feel free to contact us.
Boostr, LLC dba Speed Boostr
30 N Gould St Ste R, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA